From the Walt Disney World Resort
Based on the most recent forecasts for Hurricane Matthew, several destinations, special
events and experiences at the Walt Disney World® Resort are closed or have been
CLOSURES, CANCELATIONS AND MORE
• All 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks are closed through Friday, Oct. 7,
• Disney’s Blizzard Beach® Water Park is closed through Friday, Oct. 7, 2016.
• Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon® Water Park is closed through Friday, Oct. 7, 2016.
• Disney Springs™ is closed through Friday, Oct. 7, 2016. Characters in Flight at
Disney Springs is closed through Sunday, Oct. 9, 2016.
• Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has been canceled through Friday, Oct.
7, 2016. For re-booking, refunds and other options, please call 407-939-7818
beginning at 9 a.m. ET on Monday, Oct. 10, 2016. Guests under 18 years of age
must have parent or guardian permission to call.
• Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – including our Campsites and
Cabins is closed through Friday, Oct. 7, 2016. All performances of Hoop-DeeDoo
Musical Revue and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ through that date have been
canceled as well.
• Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort has
been canceled through Friday evening, Oct. 7, 2016.
• Select spa locations – including La Vida Health Club at Disney’s Coronado
Resort, Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa,
Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and Ship
Shape Massage Salon Fitness – are closed through Saturday, Oct. 8, 2016.
• Events scheduled through Oct. 8, 2016 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
– including the Disney Cross Country Classic 2016 and Baseball Canada
National Team Fall Training sessions – have been canceled.