Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store for you this year:
Four all-new interactive culinary adventures: ask the experts, taste and cook alongside the chefs at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney Yacht Club Resort.
The new “Mix It, Make It Celebrate It” hands-on workshop gives you the opportunity to learn from the pros – cake decorating, garnishing, cocktail mixing and other fun activities.
The always-popular Cheese Seminars return. You can learn “the wheys of the world” paired with wine, beer and other beverages with Max McCalman along with other experts.
Rockin’ Burger Block Parties are back for just three Fridays at World ShowPlace – and each party features a celebrity chef and all-you-can-eat specialty sliders paired with beverages. Guests can join Chef Maneet Chauhan on Sept. 30, Chef Alex Seidel on Oct. 14, and Chef Jehangir Mehta on Nov. 11.
You can masquerade in chic yellow and black for the Yelloween Masquerade Party for the Senses Oct. 28 and 29, 2016 an elegant, dance-the-night-away, gourmet tasting party with Champagne, wine, craft beers and specialty cocktails paired with food.
This year’s Party for the Senses will be every weekend in October.
What’s Cookin’ With … some of the country’s top celebrity chefs will begin the morning with a delightful plated brunch and sparkling wine toast. The fun starts with a demo, and the chefs answer questions from the audience and share secrets of their successes. The brunch is on select Fridays and Sundays at 10 a.m. Guests include:
- Friday, Sept. 16 – Elizabeth Falkner
- Sunday, Sept. 18 – Bryan Voltaggio
- Friday, Sept. 23 – Andrea Robinson
- Sunday, Sept. 25 – Robert Irvine
- Friday, Sept.30 – Graham Elliot
- Sunday, Oct. 2 – Buddy Valastro
- Friday, Oct. 7 – Jamie Deen
- Sunday, Oct. 9 – Cat Cora
- Friday, Oct. 14 – Emily Ellyn
- Friday, Oct. 21 – Andrew Zimmern
- Sunday, Oct. 23 – Rock Harper
- Sunday, Oct. 30 – Geoffrey Zakarian
- Friday, Nov. 4 – Alex Guarnaschelli
- Sunday, Nov. 6 – David Guas
- Friday, Nov. 11 – Sarah Fioroni
- Sunday, Nov. 13 – Jehangir Mehta
Be sure to book reservations for you when the phone lines open: 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378) at 7 a.m. on Thursday, July 21, 2016.