On Feb. 12, 2017, Walt Disney World Resort will implement adjustments to ticket offerings. This year, Disney is introducing a $20 savings on a 3-Day or longer Magic your Way Ticket when purchased on Disneyworld.com or through the call center as compared to the price for the same ticket at the theme park ticket windows, Guest Relations and Sports Welcome Center.
Other changes to ticket offerings will include the following:
- Park Hopper Option increases to $75 per ticket on 4-Day+ Tickets
- All newly-purchased tickets will expire on a specified date.
- Tickets still expire 14 days after date of first use, but unused tickets will expire on December 31, 2017. Unused tickets may be exchanged for a credit toward new ticket purchase of equal or greater value.
- Previously-purchased tickets without expiration dates will remain valid until used.
Walt Disney World ticket prices increased overall:
- 1-Day Ticket - in most cases rates increased between $2 and $3.
- 2-Day Base (went down $3.19)
- 3-Day Base (went down $1.06)
- 4-Day Base +$27
- 5-Day Base +$32
- 6-Day Base +$37
- 7, 8, 9 and 10 Day Base Tickets +$43
The Water Park Fun & More and Park Hopper bundled add-on will now be known as Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options. The Water Park Fun & More will be discontinued as a standalone option. Park Hopper Plus Option is an additional $15 per ticket.