To ring in 2019, two New Year’s Eve celebrations are available at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Guests can also save big with a special offer from Magical Vacations Travel at resorts like Disney's Polynesian Village Resort and Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Agency Exclusive Offer
Magical Vacations Travel - Offer Code XMAS18 - Disney's Pop Century Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resorts, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort.
Magical Vacations Travel - Offer EJAN - Disney's Pop Century Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort Riverside, Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter, Disney's Beach Club Resort, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort.
A New Year’s Eve Celebration (recommended for families) and Disney Countdown to Midnight, including an option to purchase VIP access to the Ink and Paint Club (recommended for adults without kids). Both celebrations will feature entertainment, music, food and other refreshments, plus a viewing of the New Year’s Eve fireworks at Magic Kingdom Park to cap off the night. Here’s what else to expect at each party:
Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration (8 p.m.-12:15 a.m.)
Family-friendly Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Sarge from Pixar Animation Studios’ Toy Story films will welcome Guests as they arrive at the second floor of the resort. Once inside, Guests will discover spaces that have been transformed with scenes from beloved Pixar movies.
Highlights of the evening include:
- Enter the worlds of various Disney•Pixar films, like “Inside Out,” “The Incredibles,” “Finding Nemo” and “Up,” including character meet and greets.
- Kids’ activities, including Boot Camp with Sarge, Pixar Face Painting and a balloon artist creating favorite Pixar characters.
- An interactive DJ spinning Radio Disney hits from his Cars-inspired DJ Rig, complete with tires and road signs from Radiator Springs.
- A delicious buffet dinner with a build-your-own salad option, desserts, and kids’ favorites like chicken fingers and more.
- A viewing of the famous Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Tickets are $190 per person, including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets, call (407) WDW-DINE.
Disney Countdown to Midnight (8 p.m.-12:15 a.m.)
An evening of dining, dancing and enchantment in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. A high-energy New Year’s Bash Band and a live DJ providing music all night long.
Other highlights of the evening include:
- A “cheftainment” station featuring a seasonal menu inspired by some Disney Signature Dining restaurants – with a touch of Disney magic.
- A special appearance by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- At the end of the night, Guests will be invited out to the porte cochère, where they will receive a Champagne flute and welcome 2019 with a viewing of the famous Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Tickets are $275, including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets, call (407) WDW-DINE.
Ink and Paint Club experience (7 p.m.-12:15 a.m.)
Offered only as a VIP enhancement to the Disney Countdown to Midnight party and located adjacent to the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, this special reception begins prior to the opening of the main event. At the Ink and Paint Club, Guests will step back in time into a vintage Disney Animation-inspired room with silver Chiavari chairs, metallic tables and references to classic Disney Animation filling the room. Ticketed Guests can visit the lounge throughout the evening, starting with a featured reception from 7-8 p.m.
Highlights of this special reception include:
- Photo opportunities with Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse with a unique Disney Animation backdrop.
- A pianist providing live entertainment.
- Chef stations featuring king crab, tuna tartare, sheep’s milk ricotta gnocchi, cocktails, Champagne, cordials and more – all included with admission.
- Reserved seating in the Disney Countdown to Midnight Party when it opens at 8 p.m.
- Disney Ink & Paint Club is only available as a part of an enhanced ticket that includes access to both the Disney Countdown to Midnight and the Ink & Paint Club for $450 total per guest. Access to Ink & Paint Club must be purchased concurrently with the Disney Countdown to Midnight ticket and cannot be added on at a later date. To purchase tickets, call (407) WDW-DINE.