Beginning in early November, the Disney cruise ships will transform to special holiday themed sailings.
During the 2018 holiday season, Disney Cruise Line is offering a lineup of winter parties and themed entertainment including:
- Mickey’s Tree-Lighting Magic, where Mickey and his pals lead carols and the lighting of the ship’s three-deck-tall Christmas tree.
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball, a magical welcome party for the guests of honor, Santa and Mrs. Claus, featuring Broadway-style entertainment and favorite Disney characters… including a pair of royal sisters whose appearance causes a flurry of “frozen” fun as a magical snowfall overtakes the atrium!
- Deck the Deck Holiday Party, a tropical celebration up on deck where Disney friends lead hula hooping, limbo under oversized candy canes and high-energy family dances like the “Yuletide Slide” and a conga line around the pool.
- Holiday activities for the whole family, like building gingerbread houses, meeting Santa Claus and singing along with Dickens-inspired carolers. Plus, special activities just for kids include decorating stockings and gingerbread men cookies, making holiday cards and creating holiday animation cells.
- Sea-sun’s greetings ashore at Disney’s private island Castaway Cay, where the celebration continues with “snow flurries,” a decked-out Christmas tree, Disney character meet-and-greets and merry island music.
And Guests sailing on each holiday will have even more festivities to enjoy, like Thanksgiving Day feasts and football games on the ship’s jumbo screen, Christmas morning surprises from Santa Claus and daily Hanukkah services.