DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
The only all-suite hotel inside the Disney Springs Resort Area, the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, in the Walt Disney World Resort offers one or two bedroom suites. DoubleTree offers a wide range of amenities and sometimes costs less than the Disney Moderate Resorts.
Walt Disney World Benefits
- FastPasses starting 60-days in advance
- Extra Magic Hours
- Priority seating at Walt Disney World restaurants
- Priority tee times at Walt Disney World golf courses
DoubleTree Disney Springs generally gets good reviews from guests, especially for the size of the room and the nightly rate compared to the Walt Disney World hotels. Reviews suggest that the staff has been well trained in customer service. Like most of the Disney Springs Area hotels, rooms here are a bit dated and in need some minor repairs i.e., broken electrical outlets, worn furniture, and noisy air conditioners are common complaints. Beware of the numerous hidden fees at this hotel but this is fairly typical of all Disney Springs hotels though.
Each of the 229 Doubletree Guest Suites suites feature:
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee & tea provided daily
- Separate living room and bedroom
- Wet bar with refrigerator and microwave oven
- Convertible queen sofa-bed in living room
- Free Disney information channel, ESPN, HBO and CNN
- High-speed Internet access (not free)
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of $30.00
Self parking: nightly charge applies
Valet parking nightly charge applies
Rollaway beds are available for an extra chrage
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
WiFi is available in public areas for an extra charge
- Table service restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Poolside lounge that serves light meals
- Lounge just off the lobby, opened evenings
Complimentary bus transportation is provided to all Walt Disney World Theme Parks. Buses are not owned or operated by Disney and therefore they are not permitted to use to the Walt Disney World bus terminals. Instead, Disney Springs Resort Area buses use the charter bus lots located a good distance from the turnstiles.
Disney Springs Resort Area buses are scheduled to run every 30 minutes but are often late, sometimes very late, and they make several stops along the way. But that's the fun of using public transportation, right?
Oh, I know what you're thinking... You'll just walk over to Disney Springs and board an official Disney bus from there. Not possible. Disney buses do not run from Disney Springs to the Theme Parks, just to Walt Disney World Resort hotels. If you're headed to Magic Kingdom, you might opt to take a bus from Disney Springs to the Contemporary, and then walk to the park from there.
Disney buses do however run from the Theme Parks to Disney Springs starting at 4 p.m. each afternoon. This is one-waytransportation from the Theme Parks to Disney Springs only.
Renting a car would be a great option but remember that the hotels charge parking fees plus you'll have to pay to park at the Theme Parks.
2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Website: DoubleTree by Hilton
This hotel has several different names and may appear multiple times on some travel websites:
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton Orlando Hotel Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Hotel