Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Offers
- Westin's website for the Walt Disney World Swan
- Sheraton's website for the Walt Disney World Dolphin
- A combined site for both: www.swandolphin.com
- The Walt Disney World Resort website for the Swan
- The Walt Disney World Resort website for the Dolphin
What you need to know about booking the swan and dolphin
Both are physically located on Walt Disney World property in the Epcot Resort Area but there are a few big differences compared to Disney-owned hotels. First, be prepared to be nickel and dimed at both hotels with a multitude of fees!
Hidden Fees at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- A nightly resort fee of about $25. This is usually not revealed until you're ready to finalize your reservation, then surprise! The rate is a lot higher than you thought. This fee includes wi-fi internet, 2 bottles of water per day, health club access, fitness classes, and local/long distance calls and is non-negotiable.
- Self parking is $16 per day. Note: official Disney hotels have free parking.
- Extended check out times: there's a $40 fee to check out between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. If you want to check out after 5PM the cost is 50% of the nightly room rate. Extended checkouts are subject to availability. Regular check out is 11 a.m. Disney hotels do not charge for late checkouts but are subject to availability (it's recommended to call early in the morning to request a late checkout at the Disney hotels.)
- The Swan and Dolphin do not participate in the Disney Dining Plans.
Magical Express Transportation
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels do not participate in Disney's Magical Express, the complimentary airport shuttle servicing Orlando International Airport. This is included free with an official Walt Disney World Resort hotel booking. Private transportation can average between $60 - $100+ each way.
They do participate in Extra Magic Hours and FastPass+ selections 60-days in advance.
offers and discounts
Teachers and paraeducator discount
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts have a special appreciation offer for teachers and school staff members. This offer can be booked online or call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for the Teacher rate.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts have a special appreciation offer for all nurses. This offer can be booked online or call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for the Nurse discount.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts have a special appreciation offer for all nurses. This offer can be booked online or call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for the military discount.
AAA and CAA Exclusive Deals
Both the Swan and the Dolphin have discounts for AAA and CAA members. These typically include a room-only discount of about 15%, a special rate on a room and breakfast package, or a $50 room credit offer. These discounts can be found in the AAA/CAA website and the Swan and Dolphin website.
AARP and senior Discounts
Members of AARP can receive special rates at the Walt Disney World Swan and Walt Disney World Dolphin. Offers are usually for a percentage off the nightly rate or a room and breakfast package. The same is usually offered to senior citizens
Government Employees Discount
Government employee rates can be significantly discounted over other offers. Be sure to check the "Government Employee" box when searching for rates on either website.
Florida Resident Offers
A Florida resident offer is frequently available where residents can save about 10% off rates.
Updated June 2017, Darren Wittko