Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Offers
- Westin's website for the Walt Disney World Swan
- Sheraton's website for the Walt Disney World Dolphin
- A combined site for both: www.swandolphin.com
- The Walt Disney World Resort website for the Swan
- The Walt Disney World Resort website for the Dolphin
offers and discounts
Teachers and School Staff discount
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts have a special appreciation offer for teachers and school staff members. This offer can be booked online or call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for the Teacher rate.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts have a special appreciation offer for all nurses. This offer can be booked online or call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for the Nurse discount.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts have a special appreciation offer for all nurses. This offer can be booked online or call 1-888-828-8850 and ask for the military discount.
AAA and CAA Exclusive Deals
Both the Swan and the Dolphin have discounts for AAA and CAA members. These typically include a room-only discount of about 15%, a special rate on a room and breakfast package, or a $50 room credit offer. These discounts can be found in the AAA/CAA website and the Swan and Dolphin website.
AARP and senior Discounts
Members of AARP can receive special rates at the Walt Disney World Swan and Walt Disney World Dolphin. Offers are usually for a percentage off the nightly rate or a room and breakfast package. The same is usually offered to senior citizens
Government Employees Discount
Government employee rates can be significantly discounted over other offers. Be sure to check the "Government Employee" box when searching for rates on either website.
Florida Resident Offer
A Florida resident offer is frequently available where residents can save about 10% off rates.
What you need to know about booking the swan and dolphin
Both are physically located on Walt Disney World property in the Epcot Resort Area but there are few big differences compared to Disney-owned hotels. You will be nickel and dimed at both hotels with a multitude of hidden fees.
Hidden Fees at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- A nightly resort fee of about $25 . This is typically not revealed until you're ready to finalize your reservation. This fee includes wi-fi internet, 2 bottles of water per day, health club access, fitness classes, and local/long distance calls and is non-negotiable.
- Self - parking is $16 per day.
- Extended check out times: there's a $40 fee to check out between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. If you want to check out after 5PM the cast is 50% of the nightly room rate. Extended checkouts are subject to availability. Regular check out is 11 a.m.
- Neither hotel participate in the Disney Dining Plans.
Note: the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels do not participate in Disney's Magical Express, the complimentary airport shuttle servicing Orlando International Airport that is included with Walt Disney World Resort hotel bookings. Private transportation can average between $60 - $100 each way.
They do participate in Extra Magic Hours and FastPass+ selections.
Updated February 2017, Darren Wittko