Free Dining Offer 2018
Walt Disney World
there are no 2018 Free dining offers currently available
If / when a 2018 offer becomes available, information will be provided here.
here's a look at the 2017 free dining offer for reference:
Get a FREE dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package with a Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option.
- Select Walt Disney World Villas Resorts - Free Disney Dining Plan
- Select Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts - Free Disney Dining Plan
- Select Walt Disney World Moderate Resorts - Free Quick Service Dining Plan
- Select Walt Disney World Value Resorts - Free Quick Service Dining Plan
Valid Travel Dates
- August 21 through September 30, 2017
- November 14 through November 20, 2017
- November 25 through November 27, 2017
- December 8 through December 23, 2017
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- Minimum 2-day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
Good to Know
Free Dining has been offered every year for over 10 years, though in the beginning, it was a much better deal than what has been offered in recent years. The original Free Dining Offer included gratuities and was available, most nights, August through December, with few blockout dates and exclusions.
This has not been the case in the past three years. Gratuities have not been included and the offer has been riddled with numerous blockout periods.
The Free Disney Dining Plan offer is usually limited to just small number of rooms per night. For example, Disney may earmark 10-20 rooms per night for Free Dining at a given resort. When those nights book up, the offer will appear as "unavailable" to everyone else. Rooms at the hotel may be available however, just not for Free Dining. Only Disney knows how many rooms are allocated per resort, per night. For popular travel dates, ie., weekends, Wine and Dine Marathon Weekend etc. you might have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting Free Dining availability.
When Does Free Dining Typically Become Available?
There is no guarantee that Free Dining 2017 will be offered this year but according to the History of Offers page, it's typically available towards the end of August through the middle of December, with several blockout periods. The offer is usually released to the public sometime between April and May.
Who is eligible for Free Dining Promotion?
Most guests staying at a participating Walt Disney World Resort hotel who book a room and ticket package, during valid offer dates, are typically eligible for Free Dining. It's important to note that Free Dining cannot be combined with other offers and discounts. If you're already booked on a promotion or discount, do the math to see which offer works out better or use a travel agent who specializes in Disney Destinations.
Is the Free Dining Plan Offer the best discount available?
No. Sometimes it works out to be a great offer, especially if you have a large family. For others, it might end up costing you more money. The Free Dining Offer is typically available on the more expensive room categories at each resort. For example, Theme Park View at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort. This room category could be as much as $1500 more than a Standard View room on a 5-night stay. So, you might do better taking a room-discount on a Standard View and paying for dining out of pocket. View other Walt DIsney World Offers.
Updated: February 2018