Tables in Wonderland Membership
If you are a Walt Disney Annual Passholder or a Florida Resident Annual Passholder then you have the option of purchasing a Tables in Wonderland membership. This dining discount card will save you 20% on meals at most Walt Disney World restaurants and can be a great money saver even if you're on the Disney Dining Plan.
Is Tables in Wonderland worth the cost of membership? It really depends on your dining style, the size of your dining party, and how often you plan to dine at Walt Disney World. Membership is usually worthwhile for those who frequently dine at table-service restaurants and have at least 3-4 people (age 10+) in your dining party to maximize savings.
Highlights of Tables in Wonderland
- 20% off dining and appetizers at most Walt Disney World restaurants
- 20% off at most Walt Disney World lounges and bars
- Complimentary valet parking when dining at Resort restaurants
- Includes up to 10 guests (including the member) as long as there is one check.
- A spouse membership can be purchased for $50 and an additional 10 people can participate for up to 20 guests.
Tables in Wonderland Break Even Figures
Florida Resident Annual Passholders would have to spend $625 on dining to break even on Tables in Wonderland. Walt Disney World Annual Passholders break even after spending $500. However given the cost of dining at Walt Disney World, reaching these break even points can be easy, especially on a week-long trip. To determine when you might break even with Tables in Wonderland divide the break even figure by the number of days you plan to dine at Walt Disney World. For example, if you plan on visiting Walt Disney World for eight days: $500/8 = $63. You would have to spend a total of $63 per day to break even. That’s easy to do at Disney World. You can research the menus on the Disney World Dining Website to estimate what you might spend at each restaurant.
Combine Tables in Wonderland with the Disney Dining Plan
Did you know that Tables in Wonderland can be combined with the Disney Dining Plan? Alcoholic beverages and appetizers are not included on the Disney Dining Plan. If you order these items you’ll receive a separate check at the end of your meal. That’s where Tables in Wonderland can be a great savings. For example, if you are using the Disney Dining Plan entitlements, and you order a bottle of wine and an appetizer, you will be presented with a check for these items, at which time you may use your Tables in Wonderland discount, as long as the restaurant participates, and most do, so that's great!
Quick Service Locations that Participate in Tables in Wonderland
- Flame Tree Barbecue | Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Pizzafari | Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Restaurantosaurus | Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- World Premiere Food Court | Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
- Intermission Food Court | Disney’s All Star Music Resort
- End Zone Food Court | Disney’s All Star Sports Resort
- Landscape of Flavors | Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Shutters | Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Everything Pop | Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Sassagoula Float Works | Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
Updated April 2016, Darren Wittko